CSI Spring Maths Activity: Who Stole the Golden Orb?
NZ$0.00 incl GST (NZ)
A Fun C.S.I. Maths Spring Activity!
In a far-off world, full of talking animals is a magic orb that brings spring to the land – but someone has stolen it! Students must solve a series of clues to find out who (which suspect) has it.
Throughout the adventure, your students will need to solve a series of maths problems until they have found out which suspect has the golden orb!
- Maths Puzzle 1. Hidden message. (Multiplication).
- Maths Puzzle 2. A gift of life. (Patterns).
- Maths Puzzle 3. Flower Power. (Adding and subtracting decimals).
- Maths Puzzle 4. Giant insects! (Multiplying Fractions).
- Maths Puzzle 5. Who’s Got The Time? (Time Activity).
This CSI Spring pack also includes a range of extension activities for early finishers or additional activities:
- Number Activity: Power of the orb.
- A Writing Activity.
- Acrostic Poem.
- Two Science Activities: Labelling of Plant and Flower Parts.
Answer sheets are provided.
Maths Topics: Multiplication, patterns, adding and subtracting decimals, multiplying fractions, time
Year Level: Year 5 – Year 8