Te Reo in the Classroom Multi-purpose Te Reo and English Cards EDITABLE
NZ$0.00 incl GST (NZ)
Teach Te Reo Maori in your classroom with these great multi-purpose cards. These cards come in both English and Te Reo Māori. This product is now editable. Type into blank labels at the end of the product to create your own labels!
Each card comes in five formats and two sizes (large and small):
- English with small Māori translation
- Māori with small English translation
- English only
- Māori only
The following Te Reo in the Classroom multi-purpose cards are included:
- Cubby hole
- Bag bay
- Recycling bin
- Rubbish bin
- Smart board
- Notice board
- Bean bag
- Sports equipment
- Drink bottle
Print and laminate for durability!
These multi-purpose cards can be used in a variety of ways. Here are just a few ideas for you.
- Print and laminate the large labels (found in the PDF titled Te Reo In The Classroom 2) and position beside each classroom object. You can choose if you would like the English version, the Te Reo Māori version, or one of the two bilingual versions.
- Print and laminate the smaller labels (found in the PDF titled Te Reo In The Classroom 1) and create a Word Wall. You could also print and laminate the pictures and use these as a visual cue.
- Print and laminate the large or small labels twice and use these to play card games such as Go Fish, Snap or Memory.
- Print and laminate the large or small labels and attach to a ring to make a set of flash cards.
There are no reviews yet.