Punctuation Digital Task Cards Paperless Google Drive® Resource
NZ$0.00 incl GST (NZ)
Go paperless with our Google Slides-ready Punctuation Digital Task Cards! These activities feature 38 interactive slides for students to work through. Capital letters, periods/full stops, commas, question marks, exclamation marks, apostrophes, and quotation marks are included! Develop your students’ understanding of punctuation marks. Educational Technology. Mobile Learning. Google Resource. Digital Classroom. Close links to the CCSS and the New Zealand Literacy Progressions.
- These activities are great for your writing program in both a traditional classroom with some access to mobile learning to a full 1:1 digital classroom. They are great for end of year revision, test prep, early finishers, bell ringer activities, morning work, ESL, ELL and ELD classrooms, or for homework.
This resource is suitable for Google Drive, Google Classroom, or Microsoft OneDrive (instructions included), and can be used on multiple devices!
⭐️This resource is suitable for both US and NZ spellings⭐️
In this Punctuation Digital Task Cards resource you will receive:
1. 38 Punctuation Digital Task Cards:
- Four Capital Letters Digital Task Cards
- Two Periods Digital Task Cards
- Two Full Stops Digital Task Cards
- Nine Comma Digital Task Cards
- Four Quotation Marks Digital Task Cards
- Four Exclamation Marks Digital Task Cards
- Four Apostrophes Digital Task Cards
- Six Punctuation Practice Digital Task Cards
- Each task card features a definition to prompt students
2. Editable Digital Task Cards
3. Answers Guide
4. Full instructions on how to use this Google Slides resource, and how to share it with your students.
5. Tips for using Google Slides for teachers AND students.
6. An interactive student tracking sheet for students to record the activities they have completed.
Why Go Digital and Paperless?
Many classrooms are now 1:1, BYOD, or improving the access of technological devices to students. This resource uses these devices to engage and enhance learning!
Further benefits include:
- High student engagement and motivation
- Access and share learning from anywhere
- Build a skill base with 21st-century learning tools
- Save on paper and printing!
- Accessible on a range of devices including Chromebooks, iPads, tablets and more.
Our resources are available as INSTANT DIGITAL DOWNLOADS, no physical resources will be shipped! This file is in A4 PDF format.