I Have Who Has Multiplication and Basic Facts Maths Game
NZ$0.00 incl GST (NZ)
This is a fun whole-class maths game that allows your students to practice their basic facts – just print and go. Most of the questions are multiplication, however, there are some basic addition and subtraction questions also.
Simply print these cards out and laminate them so they can be used multiple times (optional).
In this I Have Who Has Place Value (Hundreds of Thousands) you receive:
- 32 cards to give out to your students
- A template is also included if you want to create extra cards to expand on the activity
Directions to play I Have-Who Has?
- Jumble up the cards and give to your students – make sure all the cards are given out (some students might get two cards).
- Select a student to start – they read aloud the “I have, who has” on their card – all other students are listening and the student with the next number then reads aloud their “I have, who has”. Carry on until you are back to the first card.
I use this game as a maths warm-up. Students love a bit of competition also – so I record the class time – and then challenge them to improve upon the class time when we next play the game.
- Year Level: Year 3 – Year 8
- Maths Topics: Multiplication, basic addition and subtraction