These 40 Early Finishers Activities Task Cards are a great way to answer the common classroom question, “I’m Done. Now What?” Creative thinking, sequencing, writing and cause and effect skills are taught through these engaging activities.
These Early Finishers Activities Task Cards would be useful as an enrichment activity, or as a bonus reward for a great effort by students. This would also be useful in a reliever or substitute teacher pack.
In this pack you will receive 40 task cards:
- Four “Would You Rather?” Opinion Writing Task Cards
- Four “Think Again” Creative Thinking Task Cards
- Four “Invent It” Creative Thinking Task Cards
- Four “Step By Step” Sequencing Task Cards
- Four “What Would You Do?” Cause and Effect Task Cards
- Eight “Figure It Out” Creative Thinking Task Cards
- Twelve “Hunt It Out” Internet Skills Task Cards (separate US/NZ/Australian challenges are included)
Laminate these cards for long-term durability!