Volcanoes Reading Comprehension Passages and Questions
NZ$0.00 incl GST (NZ)
Learn about violent eruptions with our differentiated Volcanoes Reading Comprehension texts and follow-up activities. This activity pack includes a Year 5-8 non-fiction passage (at two levels) with six pages of unique and engaging text-dependent questions and higher-order thinking tasks. These activities are great for your guided reading program or as homework tasks. Integrate these activities into your history and/or social studies projects.
In this Volcanoes Reading Comprehension pack you will receive:
1. One text – with an extended and scaffold version:
2. SIX corresponding NO PREP Higher Order Thinking Activities
Each passage features different activities!
Reading Comprehension Strategies included:
- Make Inferences
- Identify the main idea
- Using Prior Knowledge
- Make Connections
3. One Graphic Organizer Example
- Flow Diagram
4. Additional digital links with QR codes for extra research.
5. Teacher Answer Key for applicable questions.
6. Two ‘Tips For Use’ pages with ways to use this resource in your classroom.