Help your students to learn about Samoa with our Samoa Reading and Writing Activities. It features seven activities on one page, and is ready to PRINT and GO! It also features a fact sheet with handy information about Samoa.
This would be great for Samoan Language Week and in your guided reading program!
Samoan Language Week is Sunday 29 May – Saturday 4 June in 2022.
Our Samoa Reading and Writing Activities included are:
1. Mix and Match Vocabulary
2. Find the facts – Research skills
3. Fill in the gaps – Cloze Activity
4. Fact or Fiction – True or False Activity
5. Writing Prompt
6. Snapshot – Drawing Activity
7. Get in touch – Writing Activity
8. Word find with Samoan themed words
9. Flag colouring
10. Map skills
PLUS Bonus Samoa Word Find featuring Samoan greetings and numbers one – ten.
Answer Sheets are provided!