You’ll love our Plural Nouns Digital Activities Google Classroom Edition. Go paperless with our Google Slides-ready sentences resource! These activities feature 42 interactive slides for students to work through. Develop your students’ ability to use singular and plural nouns – great spelling practice. Effective as a spiral review activity.
These activities are great for your writing and spelling program in both a traditional classroom with some access to mobile learning to a full 1:1 digital classroom. They are great for end-of-year revision, test prep, early finishers, bell ringer activities, morning work, ESL, ELL, and ELD classrooms, or for homework. Fantastic for educational technology and mobile learning in your digital classroom.
This resource is suitable for Google Drive, Google Classroom, or Microsoft OneDrive (instructions included), and can be used on multiple devices!
Activities link directly to the Common Core and the New Zealand Literacy Progressions.
***This resource is suitable for both US and NZ spellings***
In this resource you will receive:
1. 42 Sentence Structure Digital Task Cards featuring the following devices:
– Vowels and Consonants
– Singular and plural nouns
– Nine plural noun rules with multiple interactive activities
2. Full instructions on how to use this Google Slides resource, and how to share it with your students.
3. Answer slides for applicable questions.
4. Tips for using Google Slides for teachers AND students.
Why Go Digital and Paperless?
Many classrooms are now 1:1, BYOD, or improving the access of technological devices to students. This resource uses these devices to engage and enhance learning!
Further benefits include:
– High student engagement and motivation
– Access and share learning from anywhere
– Build a skill base with 21st-century learning tools
– Save on paper and printing!
– Accessible on a range of devices including Chromebooks, iPads, tablets and more!