Highlight important moments and people from New Zealand’s history with our New Zealand History Reading Comprehension mega bundle! This features differentiated Reading Comprehension passages and questions with higher order thinking activities based on THREE topic areas: The Treaty of Waitangi and Waitangi Day, Anzac Day, and NZ Heroes of Note. Also, receive a FREE resource on the New Zealand Land Wars. This mega bundle also features three scavenger hunt puzzle posters: The Treaty of Waitangi, Anzac Day, and Matariki.
These literacy resources can be integrated smoothly into a social studies and history context.
This New Zealand History Reading Comprehension mega bundle features the following resources:
- Anzac Day Reading Comprehension Passages and Questions Australia and New Zealand
- Famous New Zealanders Reading Comprehension Passages and Questions
- Treaty of Waitangi Reading Comprehension Passages and Questions
- Anzac Day Scavenger Hunt Reading Puzzle
- The Treaty Of Waitangi Reading Comprehension Scavenger Hunt Puzzle Year 5 and 6
- Matariki Scavenger Hunt Puzzle Activity
Altogether you receive 12 texts at two reading levels (scaffold and extended), a huge range of higher-order thinking activities, and three scavenger hunt puzzle posters.
Each Reading Resource includes texts suitable for Year 5-8 with six engaging text-dependent higher-order thinking tasks – perfect for guided reading!