This pack features 235 Digital Sight Word Flash Cards based on the New Zealand (NZ) curriculum high-frequency sight words from the colour wheel. These activities are great for your reading program in both a traditional classroom with some access to mobile learning through to a full 1:1 digital classroom. They are perfect for at-home use as they can be used on a variety of digital devices.
Sight word recognition improves reading fluency, allowing the student to focus their efforts on the more mentally demanding task of reading comprehension.
In this Digital Sight Words Flash Cards pack you receive:
1. Six sets of Digital Flash Cards for Google Drive®
- 25 Magenta Level Digital Flash Cards
- 28 Red Level Digital Flash Cards
- 31 Yellow Level Digital Flash Cards
- 37 Blue Level Digital Flash Cards
- 49 Green Level Digital Flash Cards
- 65 Orange Level Digital Flash Cards
That is a total of 235 Digital Sight Words Flash Cards!
2. Full instructions on how to use this Google Slides resource, and how to share it with your students.
3. Tips for using Google Slides.
4. An information sheet with links to the New Zealand Curriculum.
5. A BONUS guide explaining how to use these Google Slides within the top educational apps including:
- Microsoft One Drive
Why Go Digital and Paperless?
Many classrooms within New Zealand are now 1:1, BYOD, or improving the access of technological devices to students. This resource uses these devices to engage and enhance learning!
Further benefits include:
- High student engagement and motivation
- Access and share learning from anywhere
- Build a skill base with 21st-century learning tools
- Save on paper, printing, cutting and laminating!
- Accessible on a range of devices including Chromebooks, iPads, tablets and more!