Father’s Day Google Classroom Digital | Father’s Day Distance Learning
NZ$0.00 incl GST (NZ)
Go paperless with our Father’s Day digital activities. This is an interactive and engaging way for your students to say HAPPY FATHER’S DAY. We have included a full set of this resource to celebrate dads and a separate set if students want to celebrate a “special person” – this way everyone can be included on Sunday, 19 June.
Students ask their father or special person questions to complete the twelve activities, culminating in a special puzzle that spells out “Happy Father’s Day” or “Have a Great Day!”
This is suitable for Year 3-Year 8 and is easily differentiated to suit a wide range of learners and abilities. This resource can be used on Chromebooks, iPads, Android Tablets, and other devices! It will work in both Google Classroom and Microsoft One Drive. Please note:
In this Father’s Day Digital Activity you will receive:
1. 12 interactive Father’s Day Activities. See the preview or video above to learn more.
2. Full instructions on how to use this Google Slides resource, and how to share it with your students.
3. Tips for using Google Slides for teachers AND students.
4. A BONUS guide explaining how to use these Google Slides within Microsoft One Drive.
This resource works for both British and US English.
Why Go Digital and Paperless?
Many classrooms are now 1:1, BYOD, or improving the access of technological devices to students. This resource uses these devices to engage and enhance learning!
Further benefits include:
- High student engagement and motivation
- Access and share learning from anywhere
- Build a skill base with 21st-century learning tools
- Save on paper and printing!
- Accessible on a range of devices including Chromebooks, iPads, tablets and more!