Easter Digital Reading Comprehension Activities | Digital Learning
NZ$0.00 incl GST (NZ)
Go paperless with our Easter Digital Reading Comprehension Activities. Engage your students and learn more about the celebration of Easter with our interactive scavenger hunt puzzle!
Perfect for reading comprehension, your students will learn about the origins of Easter, Christian traditions around Easter, the Easter Bunny, Easter Eggs, Easter Around the World, Egg Rolling, and more!
Students complete activities to earn puzzle pieces and produce a beautiful Easter Egg puzzle poster. Perfect for Google Classroom or Microsoft One Drive.
This Easter Digital Activity is targeted towards Grade 4 and 5 readers (Year 5 and 6) and is easily differentiated to suit a wide range of learners and abilities. This resource can be used on Chromebooks, iPads, Android Tablets, and other devices!
In this Easter Digital Reading Comprehension Activities you will receive:
1. 10 Easter-themed passages (separate topics).
2. 10 interactive follow-up activities.
3. 10 puzzle pieces that form a beautiful Easter puzzle poster.
4. Full instructions on how to use this Google Slides resource, and how to share it with your students.
5. Tips for using Google Slides for teachers AND students.
6. Teacher Answer Key for applicable questions
7. A BONUS guide explaining how to use these Google Slides within the top educational apps including:
Microsoft One Drive
Why Go Digital and Paperless?
Many classrooms are now 1:1, BYOD, or improving the access of technological devices to students. This resource uses these devices to engage and enhance learning!
Further benefits include:
High student engagement and motivation
Access and share learning from anywhere
Build a skill base with 21st-century learning tools
Save on paper and printing!
Accessible on a range of devices including Chromebooks, iPads, tablets and more!