Go paperless with our Earth Day Digital Scavenger Hunt puzzle poster resource. Engage your students and learn more about the history of Earth Day, climate change, recycling, the tiny island of Tokelau that uses 100% renewable energy, conserving marine life, and more! Earth Day is celebrated each year on April 22, and this resource would also suit a study on conservation and the environment.
Students complete activities to earn puzzle pieces and produce a beautiful Earth Day puzzle poster. Perfect for Google Classroom.
This Earth Day Digital Activity is targeted towards Year 5 and 6 and is easily differentiated to suit a wide range of learners and abilities. Lower readers at Year 7 and 8 will also benefit from these activities. This resource can be used on Chromebooks, iPads, Android Tablets, and other devices!
In this Earth Day Digital Scavenger Hunt you will receive:
1. 8 Earth Day-themed passages (separate topics).
2. 8 interactive follow-up activities.
3. 8 puzzle pieces that form a beautiful Earth Day puzzle poster.
4. Full instructions on how to use this Google Slides resource, and how to share it with your students.
5. Tips for using Google Slides for teachers AND students.
6. Teacher Answer Key for applicable questions
7. A BONUS guide explaining how to use these Google Slides within the top educational apps including:
Microsoft One Drive
This resource works for both British and US English.
Why Go Digital and Paperless?
Many classrooms are now 1:1, BYOD, or improving the access of technological devices to students. This resource uses these devices to engage and enhance learning!
Further benefits include:
High student engagement and motivation
Access and share learning from anywhere
Build a skill base with 21st-century learning tools
Save on paper and printing!
Accessible on a range of devices including Chromebooks, iPads, tablets and more!
Not ready to go paperless yet?