April Writing Prompts Task Cards and Digital Options | Anzac Day
NZ$0.00 incl GST (NZ)
Each set provides a range of narrative, explanation, persuasive, and photo writing prompts. This gives your students choices and agency and helps to develop their independence.
You will receive 100 daily writing prompts:
- 25 PowerPoint slides featuring 4 writing prompts on each slide
- 25 Google Slides featuring 4 writing prompts on each slide
- 100 writing prompt task cards
- 12 Anzac Day writing prompts
Why Daily Writing?
Daily writing is a crucial part of improving your students’ writing ability. Daily writing, as a bell ringer or morning work activity, ensures that the children are writing every day of the school year.
These writing prompts have been designed with the idea that they will be used as the one “uncorrected” form of writing that students produce – a chance for them to just write without the fear of “doing it wrong.” However, the prompts will still work great for your students if your purpose is different.
Aotearoa New Zealand Histories Curriculum Links:
Whakapapa me te whanaungatanga | Culture and identity
- Individuals and communities have responded to international conflicts in a range of ways for a range of reasons.
- How have different groups of people in our community responded to the international conflicts that Aotearoa New Zealand has been involved in? What kinds of jobs were these people doing?