CSI Maths Activity: Teachers Pet Bug! Exponents, Multiplication, and BEDMAS
NZ$0.00 incl GST (NZ)
Numbers: Exponents, Multiplication, and BEDMAS. CSI Math. Teachers Pet Bug! Years 5-9.
In this activity, the classroom has been taken over by bugs, so the exterminator has been called, but there is a problem – the teacher has a pet bug that they want to be saved! Students need to solve a series of clues to figure out which bug is the teacher’s pet and save it from getting squished!
The CSI Maths activities are listed below.
- Clue 1: Exponents
- Clue 2: Multiplication, whole numbers x decimals.
- Clue 3: Number word problems.
- Clue 4: Order of Operations.
- Clue 5: Division
There are also a few extensions and extra activities which include:
1. Writing Activity: A day in the life of a bug.
2. Ant Maze: Multiplication.
3. The truth about bugs, writing activity.
Maths Topics: Exponents, Multiplication, and BEDMAS
Year Level: Year 5 – Year 9