Back To School Maths Escape Room: Plant Monsters Years 4-6
NZ$0.00 incl GST (NZ)
Help the Teachers Escape using Maths!
You love school and can’t wait to get back. However, when you arrive at the school gates something is wrong. The principal rushes up to you and explains that plant monsters have taken over the school. He needs your help to save the teachers and stop the plants!
An introduction video hook is included.
The Back to School Maths Escape Clues:
- Unlock the gate: Find the emoji code to unlock the school gate. Involves rounding, place value, and number bonds.
- Hidden message: The science teacher has left a note: Multiplication and basic facts.
- Sneak through the school: Find the route through school without the plants spotting you. Four digit addition
- Save the teachers: Outsmart the evil looking flower and save the teachers. Word problems
- Break into the Science Classroom: Find the code by adding and subtracting decimals.
- Bribe the lettuces: Bribe the lettuces to give you the anti-smart plant spray and save the day. Adding fractions.
Also included is a writing activity – great for early finishers or as an extra activity.
Maths Topics: Rounding and number bonds, basic facts, four digit addition and subtraction, word problems, decimals, adding fractions.
Year Level: Years 4 -Years 6