Anzac Day Junior Activity Pack
NZ$0.00 incl GST (NZ)
Commemorate Anzac Day in your class with this handy Anzac Day Junior Activity Pack Our Anzac Day Junior activities are easy to use and flexible – just print and go!
These activities are great for early finishers, as part of your literacy program, or for homework. Easy to use and flexible to use in a New Entrant to Year 2 classroom.
This Anzac Day Junior Activity Pack features:
1. An Anzac Day Display Heading
2. An Anzac Day Shared Reading PowerPoint
3. An Anzac Day Vocabulary Wall featuring 35 Anzac-themed vocabulary cards
Editable option included so you can add any other words of your choice.
4. A set of Anzac Day-themed mix and match cards. This features 18 image cards and 18 words/phrases. Students match the word to the picture e.g. poppy and the picture of a poppy. This could be used in a variety of ways including Go Fish and Memory card games.
4. Nine Print and Go Activities
Anzac Day Word Scramble
Anzac Day Fact or Fiction
Anzac Day Mix and Match
Anzac Day Snapshots
Anzac Day Biscuit Recipe
Anzac Day Biscuit Recipe Flow Diagram
Anzac Day Design Challenge (1)
Anzac Day Design Challenge (2)
Anzac Day Word Find
***When you download this resource, it comes with British spellings (e.g. colour) and printing sizes.***